NORMAN PALACE TOUR + PALERMO CATHEDRAL
Uncover the wonderful monuments dating back to the Norman Age, inscribed by UNESCO in the World Heritage list. An extraordinary melting pot between different civilizations and religions achieved in Sicily during the 12th century.
Unesco Arab-Norman walking tour offers the chance to better understand the glorious Norman Age in Sicily, exploring both centers of royal and religious power.
From the Norman Palace, lavish residence of the Norman Kings, with the breathtaking Palatine Chapel, we’ll head as far as the Cathedral, fusion of different styles and shapes, seat of crowning and burial cerimonies for centuries.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Visit to Norman Palace and the amazing Palatine Chapel
- Enjoy the Cathedral, its works of art and the beautiful Chapel of St Rosalia
- Meeting point: tourist entrance to Royal Palace, in Piazza del Parlamento (we’ll wait for you, showing a welcome board: Palermo Tour Sharing)
- Start: 9:30 p.m.
- Sites: Palatine Chapel + Palace of the Normans; Cathedral of Palermo. WARNING: This tour is better suggested on Fri/Sat/Mon. Tuesday through Thursday the visit to the Palace is not allowed, therefore we’ll enter only the Palatine Chapel. On Sundays, due to many scheduled Services at Palatina and Cathedral we don’t run the tour)
- Entrance fees not included. (Palace + Palatine Chapel €8,50/only Palatine Chapel €7)
- Duration: 3 hrs
- Language: English
Private Tour Adults visitors TOUR HD
2 pax= 70 € pax / 3 pax = 50 € pax/ 4 pax = 40 € pax
From 5 pax = total 190 €
Private Tour Adults visitors TOUR FD
max 4 pax= total 200 €
From 5 pax to 7 pax= total 240 €
From 8 pax 10 to pax 245= total 290 €
Teens (12 – 18) HD 15 € / FD 25 €
Children (0-11) free